Credit Transfer Application
The following guidelines apply to applications for Credit Transfer:
- Credit Transfer is the recognition of learning achieved through formal education and training. Qualifications and statements of attainment issued by any RTO are to be accepted and recognised by all other RTOs.
- Any student is entitled to apply for Credit Transfer in a course or qualification in which they are currently enrolled.
- Students may not apply for Credit Transfer for units of competence or qualification which are not included in scope of registration.
- Whilst students may apply for Credit Transfer at any time, they are encouraged to apply before commencing a training program.
- The student does not incur any fees for Credit Transfer and FA does not receive any funding when Credit Transfer is granted.
- Credit Transfer may only be awarded for whole units of competence.
- Credit Transfer will only be issued when the student’s enrolment includes at least one other unit of competence for which the student is participating in training or is seeking recognition. Student may not enrol only for Credit Transfer.
- To apply for Credit Transfer, the applicant must complete and submit the following documentation:
- Credit Transfer Application Form (this form)
- Certified copy of the qualification or Statement of Attainment
- Enrolment Application Form