01 Oct Staff Training on Compliance
Compliance is a mandatory requirement for all organisations
It is an organisations legal obligation to adhere to prescribed statutes and standards ranging from state and commonwealth legislation, and from industry codes of practice. These requirements mean organisations not only need to provide appropriate training and work instructions to contractors and employees, but that this is done in a consistent and timely manner, validating that the training has been done correctly including an audit trail.
Online Induction offers a industry leading training and compliance management center that you can include within your organisation.
Can you really confirm the following compliance items for your organisation?
Contractors must submit details of:
- Company Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Company Officer responsible for OHS
- Hazard assement procedures / safe working procedures
- Licenses, safey/skills training, including induction training given to employees
- Accident / Incident Reporting Procedures
- Develop and demonstrate hazard assessment procedures for all activities undertaken on site